Notary Rotary
Title Stream payments - no problem for me
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by MichiganAl on 10/3/07 2:06pm
Msg #214547

Some had posted in the past about problems. I did my first two signings for them on Aug. 22nd and 24th, received checks for those signings this week. Good people, good company to work for in my opinion.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/3/07 2:10pm
Msg #214549

I know several of the people at Title Stream Coppell, TX personally, and they are a great company. Have done several closings for them, and always paid on time and in full.

Reply by ericashaw on 10/3/07 2:29pm
Msg #214563

I too read on here about some payment issues from them and against my better judgement took a signing from them and was paid in less than a month. No problems or complaints from me about them. They were great to work for as far as I am concerned

Reply by JamesLee/VA on 10/3/07 10:55pm
Msg #214672

Gentlemen, that is an rare occurance with them. It took 75 days and mutiple emails for me to be paid. Matt, Sherry and the guy who does payroll all lied to me about the payment going out. It wasnt until I read Msg #200827 from Chris McLucas and emailed him that I finally got paid. I will admit after contacting him, I received my money about 1 1/2 weeks later.

Maybe they dont like us East Coast boys.

Good Luck

Reply by Allison_MI on 10/4/07 9:44am
Msg #214694

Ditto MichgalAl, received payment in about 30 days. And have done another last week and today.

They seem to be ok, for now, we'll see. Let's hope they keep up the positive payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.