Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
To C. Jeffrey Evans...so it doesn't get lost.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Lee/AR on 10/1/07 11:05am
Msg #214020

We understand that you're not saying that the industry needs regulation.
What we're trying to tell you is that your actions in seeking government assistance in collecting from non-paying co's will INVITE regulation. Now do you understand?
And now I'm done with this.

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/1/07 1:59pm
Msg #214066

Sorry... I stuttered. See above identical post. n/m

Reply by C. Jeffery Evans on 10/1/07 4:57pm
Msg #214127

Just to clarify

Never ... EVER ... have I suggested that I need OR want government assistance to help me collect!!!!!!!

What I AM SAYING is that there are criminals out there who are scamming money by creating signing services and KNOW they can't or DO NOT INTEND to pay their notaries. They open one after the other ... etc.

I AM saying that complaints to government agencies ARE NECESSARY TO PUT THESE PEOPLE IN JAIL!!!!!

I don't know how many times or in how many ways I have to say it before some of you stop turning a sow into a silk purse --- i.e. converting my words into something I DID NOT SAY. Either YOU have an AGENDA or are UNABLE TO READ.

Whatever. I'm no longer going to try to explain english to you ... GET A DICTIONARY OR AN EDUCATION!!!!

Reply by BetsyMI on 10/1/07 5:01pm
Msg #214129

Okay enough already about this...boring. n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/1/07 5:25pm
Msg #214134

Re: Just to clarify

"complaints to government agencies ARE NECESSARY TO PUT THESE PEOPLE IN JAIL!!!!!"

And starting to complain to government agencies about non-payment is just asking them to look into the signing agent industry and then you will get "regulation" that could make more attorney only states.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/1/07 5:26pm
Msg #214136

Re: Just to clarify - PS

And I probably speak better English than you do

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.