Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Update..NCCI....lots of work they are giving me.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by MasterCloser on 10/4/07 5:38am
Msg #214681

Hi folks:

I wanted to let everyone know that these folks are giving me a lot of work. Mortgage closings, as you all know, has dropped off considerably . SO THIS IS PERFECT until Mortgages pick up again!

The work is easy but I will say it HELPS A LOT TO BE ORGANIZED! Map out your itinerary in a logical manner. If you feel timid about knocking on doors you may want to pass. I have had 25 this week! ($625.00!)
You get to pick the counties/cities you wish to work.

Call them! You have to take a 15 minute online course with an open book test! EASY!

Vince Nixon
Vice President
NCCI - Field Rep Recruiting & Development
(800) 300-0743 x7551
(949) 461-7551 Direct
[e-mail address]

Reply by PJM/MI on 10/4/07 7:11am
Msg #214683

Re: Update..NCCI....WHAT THEY DO

NCII stands for National Collection Creditors, Inc. They are a COLLECTION agency and what we have to do is this:
Go to the borrowers home and speak directly with the borrower, as they are behind on payments. If they are not home, you are to leave a letter (which is on the website). If you do make direct contact with the borrower, we ask them to contact the lender while we are standing there.
Sometimes the deliquent payment is for a vehicle, too.
You MUST have a digital camera to upload pictures to the website.
Usually we have 3 days to get the transaction completed. Sometimes there are "rushes", which need to be completed in 24 hours.
They are a very good company to work with, but if you are not comfortable knocking on doors with a "Bad news" letter or don't have a digital camera, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.

Reply by ck_KY on 10/4/07 7:17am
Msg #214684

Re: This is not all they do..

I perform only the Merchant Site Inspections for NCCI. You can choose to do either/or both and I prefer not to do the delinquency interviews. The Merchant Site Inspections take 10-15 minutes and you go over a list of questions with businesses about how they obtain credit reports on individuals and how they dispose of them (i.e. shredder, locked file cabinets, etc). You take 3 or 4 photos of business signs, work space with computer, shredder and file cabinets.

Reply by JandB on 10/19/07 11:12am
Msg #217300

Re: Update..NCCI....WHAT THEY DO

How do people react? I imagine you could get yourself in some nasty situations doing this.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 10/4/07 7:26am
Msg #214685

Is any of this something you can do evenings and weekends as I work FT during the day.

Reply by Michelle_KY on 10/4/07 8:22am
Msg #214689

Most commercial inspections are usually scheduled during business hours. (Some, such as car dealership inspections, can be in the evening IF the contact is there during those hours.)

I don't do the other but I would assume that it would be easier to reach someone at home after business hours.

Reply by FLNOTARY45 on 10/4/07 9:05am
Msg #214690

ADVERTISING???? n/m

Reply by cassiewi on 10/4/07 9:08am
Msg #214691

Re: ADVERTISING???? I don't think so.

This in not advertising another notary website. Its a different avenue of income, not directly in connection with signing agents.

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/4/07 9:49am
Msg #214695

So, what do they offer? Their website assumes some familiarity with their offerings but, includes much too much industry jargon. What do you do for them?

Reply by jba/fl on 10/4/07 9:51am
Msg #214696

CJ/OR: what happend to your critical thinking skills? n/m

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/4/07 10:29am
Msg #214702

Re: CJ/OR: what happend to your critical thinking skills? n

Nothing, why?

Reply by justin/CA on 10/4/07 12:16pm
Msg #214746

Re: CJ/OR: what happend to your critical thinking skills? n

I don't see on their website where you go to register and take the test

Help!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/4/07 12:26pm
Msg #214749

Justin, the url in the e-mail is for their main client site

I dont' have their sign-up URL but Becca has a great list of companies looking for this type of contractor and I know that NCCI is on that list.

Reply by justin/CA on 10/4/07 12:30pm
Msg #214750

Re: Justin, the url in the e-mail is for their main client site

Thanks!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/4/07 1:36pm
Msg #214780

Justin, http://www.ncceye.com/ n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.