Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Very funny thread from yesterday that should not be missed!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by CopperheadVA on 10/20/07 10:01am
Msg #217496

See message # 217289

Reply by Calnotary on 10/20/07 10:27am
Msg #217498

Re: Very funny thread from yesterday that should not be miss

This is what they have in their profile:

"We are not just a Notary, we are Loan Signing Agents. And that is all we do! Our Fees are guaranteed to be the lowest. And so is our service! Please give us a try,you will be pleased! Thank You"

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/20/07 10:44am
Msg #217499

Another good one

>>>certified by the national notary association. as a signing agent, have over 150 signing. has real estate background.<<<

Reply by Ernest__CT on 10/20/07 11:27am
Msg #217503

She's given us a new reason to love Notary Rotary!

Picking a ZIP Code and looking at Profiles brings even more chuckles than Dilbert!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/20/07 12:48pm
Msg #217508

That's pretty bad Ernest, the guy who draws Dilbert had

to have been an engineer, I recognize so many of those personalities, especially my former office buddy: the evil genius that is Dogbert. Dilbert is one of my favorite cartoon strips. I guess I'll have to spend a little more time digging in the profiles section so I can ge my daily yuks!

Reply by CJ on 10/20/07 3:30pm
Msg #217518

Hey newbies

You know it's slow when experienced notaries are reading profiles for comic relief. Smile

(They are funny though.)
Smile

Reply by Deborah Manley on 10/20/07 8:34pm
Msg #217534

Re: That's pretty bad Ernest, the guy who draws Dilbert had

Actually Scott was an engineer with Pacific Bell who was unceremoniously cut from the work force during one of their many cut backs. Although I never knew Scott personally, I worked for Pacific Telephone/Pac Bell/SBC for 33 years and I can personally attest to the absolute truth in his cartoons. I did actually work for the gentleman that Dogbert was modled after, whew how closely art imitates life. We used to post the cartoons all over our cubicles.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/20/07 4:04pm
Msg #217520

How about, no wait that's mine. Never mind. n/m

Reply by maddieNJ on 10/21/07 12:09pm
Msg #217550

Speaking of photos in that thread...

There's also a former American Gladiator who has her picture posted....

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/21/07 12:14pm
Msg #217551

Only in FloriDUH...

Thanks, Maddie, for reminding me again. UGH!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/21/07 1:13pm
Msg #217553

Re: Speaking of photos in that thread...

Yup - when I was looking for a notary for a signing in the Rockledge area I saw that profile.
No way would I hire her. If she was advertising services of a different nature then notary work it could be acceptable, but for notary work?
I found someone else, and am so glad as she has turned out to be a most professional signing agent and I have had excellent feedback on her work.
I would wonder what kind of professionalism the former Gladiator would possess if she thinks she has put a suitable photo in her profile.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.