Notary Rotary
Waukesha, WI tonight
Notary Discussion History

Waukesha, WI tonight
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Ocean Pacific Notary Services, Inc. on 10/5/07 6:51pm
Msg #215138

Waukesha, WI tonight

Need a notary to do a signing at 8pm tonight in Waukesha. Please call 360-665-3090.

Thanks!

James

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/5/07 7:02pm
Msg #215139

No offense to James, but why can't Andy or Negrete advertise signings. This is the third or fourth one I have seen from James/Ocean Pacific, etc.

I once posted that I knew of a title company who needed a notary in a Tx town and it was removed for advertising.

I'm just asking.

Reply by janCA on 10/5/07 7:10pm
Msg #215144

I can't see where this would be considered advertising, Brenda. This is helping out the notary as far as I'm concerned. Andy needed someone last week and went on NR and got many responses. Don't see why Harry would have removed your post either.

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/5/07 7:12pm
Msg #215145

I agree with you Jan.

It's just something I have observed.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/5/07 7:07pm
Msg #215142

James - Try the Find a Notary tab:) n/m

Reply by cal2az on 10/5/07 9:38pm
Msg #215179

Re: James - Try the Find a Notary tab:)

Smile too simple? Smile

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/5/07 9:55pm
Msg #215182

We should do their job, too??? The business will undoubtedly go to the lowest quote, I'd guess.

Reply by Ocean Pacific Notary Services, Inc. on 10/6/07 5:56pm
Msg #215264

Thanks for the advice - after calling 30 notaries - he missed one that was in our database (sorry Cassandra) he gave up and tried this board. We are not looking for cheaper - we do not operate that way. I am really sorry that some in this forum have developed a wrong business-like attitude. We do want to share our assignments with Notary Rotary notaries, but is get increasingly difficult to do so. Possibly, Harry can start another section where signing companies go and ask willing notaries for work, because CALLING them and leaving messages is clearly not working - out of 30 calls, no one called back. And the only one who did was one we had not even called...

So, we have come to this conculsion at this point, business is booming for all the notaries and they do not want us to calling or using the forum for assignments. So We apologize on behalf of Ocean Pacific Notary Services for bothering all you in this forum and we will have to look for our notaries elsewhere.

gina

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/6/07 9:16pm
Msg #215287

Wow! I have never had to call that many notaries to find one to take a signing.

I always look at the last time they updated their profile as well so I know for sure they are still doing signings.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 10/6/07 12:33am
Msg #215206

I'm pretty sure this was directed at notaries near

Waukesha, WI.

Why would anyone else respond?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.