Notary Rotary
We're always harping on non or slow paying SS's
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by DogmongerCA on 10/1/07 5:46pm
Msg #214141

Here is a shout out for a really good outfit. Never had a chance to work with Luci Sweet Document Signing Service before. Had my first opportunity last week. Very knowledgeable, and professional. Paid in less than seven days. My sister says she writes checks every Friday. Not unusual for Tiltle Companies, but a pleasant suprise from a SS. I salute you Luci Sweet:-)

Reply by Todd/OH on 10/1/07 6:15pm
Msg #214146

It's too easy to get stung. n/m

Reply by Sharon Taylor on 10/1/07 7:14pm
Msg #214150

Good report, dogmonger - I've got 8 probably bad ones.....

Been going over my past-due invoices and following up again - makes me want to cry. I try to be careful about who I work for, and some of these companies had reasonably good reputations until recently. I think Land America may be just an oversight on their part, but the others all have been reported by other posters as collection problem companies.
Nexus Signing Solutions (won't answer the phone or emails, you get a "leave a message", the title company I did the signing for says they can't get a reponse from them and aren't using them any more because several notaries have reported nonpayment)
Preferred Choice Title
Title Stream
Hardcore Solutions
Closed First Software (they are gone, gone, gone)
DocuServ USA
U.S. Closers
Land America
American Signing Connection
Certified Signing

Reply by DogmongerCA on 10/1/07 7:26pm
Msg #214151

Knock on wood, never been stiffed

Part luck, part agressive acccounts recieveable management. I am not above stepping on necks to get my money. Don't care who it is, if you book the time, you pay the dime:-)

Reply by cassiewi on 10/1/07 8:18pm
Msg #214161

Lovely..... Hardcore Solutions

Should have went with my instinct. Didn't see much on them and took a chance. I guess I'll start collections on day 31.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 10/1/07 10:32pm
Msg #214183

Land America shouldn't be on this list

This company has always paid since I have been a loan signer. Has something changed?

Reply by CJ/OR on 10/1/07 11:07pm
Msg #214188

Agree

Received a check from them today. Not everything. The signings for Countrywide hadn't been listed as closed by the Countrywide Team. But, I'm told a check will go out Wed. The one we received today was issued when they promised. Now, I'm talking about Land America OneStop.

Reply by DD/OR on 10/1/07 11:09pm
Msg #214189

Re: Land America shouldn't be on this list

They owe me for 2 signings for August. I had made many calls and left messages with the accounting dept. No replies. Then today I called again. I talked to someone there and she looked them up on her computer. She said they haven't closed. I said, "what?, both of them? They must have closed, its been over a month." I was starting to smell a rat. She said "No, I mean in our system. They haven't been closed in our system. I said "what do you mean"? She said they have to be closed out in their computer system before a check can be cut. She said she is closing them out now, and a check will be cut and sent to me within a week. So, we'll see. Hope this helps.

Reply by Sharon Taylor on 10/1/07 11:34pm
Msg #214193

Land America - probably just an oversight by them

I did say in my message that the Land America unpaid closing was probably something that can be taken care of with follow-up phone calls and invoicing, but the fact remains that they are overdue on payment. DD/OR's post makes me nervous now. I'll see if I get the same story when I call tomorrow.

Reply by DD/OR on 10/2/07 12:03am
Msg #214196

Re: Land America - probably just an oversight by them

Sharon, keep us posted. DD

Reply by Sandra Clark on 10/2/07 12:22pm
Msg #214251

Re: Good report, dogmonger - I've got 8 probably bad ones.....

If you are referring to US Closers out of Louisville, Ky., have nothing but very good things to say about them. Easy to work with and pays within 30-40 for all the ones I have done for them. Sorry your experience wasn't the same. Will take all the work they give me.

Reply by Roger Proctor Sr on 10/2/07 2:44pm
Msg #214293

How can I contact this agency?

Reply by Sandra Clark on 10/2/07 6:43pm
Msg #214340

If you talking about US Closers, see pm

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 7/31/09 11:29am
Msg #298247

Luci is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.