Will wonders never cease!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Hugh Nations Signing Agents of Austin on 10/3/07 8:48pm
Msg #214660

Finally, an honest scheduler. She says:

"Let me call around to a couple of notaries and see if I can find someone cheaper. If I can't, I'll get back to you."

Reply by Teddog/CO on 10/3/07 9:07pm
Msg #214667

It's enough to restore your faith in mankind. :) n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 10/4/07 12:28am
Msg #214675

And how hard was that for her to say? A little honesty goes a very long way - and might even pay off for her down the road! Other ss could take a lesson from that. Thanks for sharing...

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/4/07 1:44am
Msg #214678

Miracle here. TC with unclear 'TC' name offer me more than I quoted. On cell phone at the time, no notes available, but have worked for them a few times before.

Reply by Phillip/TX on 10/4/07 10:51am
Msg #214710

I had this happen to me the other day too... tried to talk about it here, but guess I was to upset about it and wrote to much.

Cause they didnt even bother with calling me back to schedule it with me after they could not find anyone cheaper, and I didnt know they had assigned to me until I got home that night (late) and found the appointment in my email.

But is nice for them to be upfront with you...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.