Notary Rotary
Yoli, I understand that you are new by your own
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Charles_Ca on 10/12/07 10:58pm
Msg #216331

comment. I sent you a private message (PM). I'm not in the habit of taking up bandwidth commenting on sending PMs I just wanted to make sure that you realized you got one.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 10/13/07 7:57am
Msg #216348

For everyone's info, when a PM is sent on NOTROT, the

recepient is sent an automatic e-mail advising them of the PM

Reply by Lee/AR on 10/13/07 8:08am
Msg #216349

which you can access after logging in. n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/13/07 8:19am
Msg #216350

Re: For everyone's info, when a PM is sent on NOTROT, the

Only if you have the notification option turned on.

Reply by John_NorCal on 10/13/07 9:27am
Msg #216358

Re: For everyone's info, when a PM is sent on NOTROT, the

And even if you don't have e mail notification on, it will still be noted at the top of the menu when you sign in.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 10/13/07 10:24am
Msg #216364

And since most people have a hard time finding the Orange

"Search" button, even though it s orange, and in the middle of the navigation bar, I thought I'd mention the PM. I guess we really beat this subject to death didn't we Smile

Reply by EastTxNotary on 10/13/07 10:35am
Msg #216366

Re: And since most people have a hard time finding the Orange

I know the "PM" situation has been beat to death, but I am one of those guilty persons who doesn't have the email option enabled, nor do I regularly log in since I seldom post. I check NotRot everyday for good information from those great posters who know what the heck is going on. Sometimes, darnit, it's just necessary to let someone know they have a PM so they don't go on bugging the whole NotRot forum when you are kind enough to answer their question privately.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.