Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
$70.00 for an edoc. Let's all sing,We're in the money.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Philip Johnson on 10/23/07 6:58pm
Msg #217896

Pitiful, just pitiful.

Reply by claudine osborne on 10/23/07 8:31pm
Msg #217905

I got a call today $50.00 for edocs..Sorry no can do..but hey if you can match my price sure I can do it..too bad someone else is doing them, do they realize the damage they are doing?

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/23/07 8:50pm
Msg #217906

Not worried. I am still standing and moving forward.

I also got a call for a $30.00 modification, no thanks.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/23/07 9:27pm
Msg #217912

Re: Not worried. I am still standing and moving forward.

I've done $45 mods w/i 10 miles. I'm in and out in 10 minutes and w/ travel time, I'm only out 30 minutes time max. With the CW announcement today, I think we'll be seeing a lot of mods.

Reply by JK/TX on 10/23/07 10:19pm
Msg #217918

Re: Not worried. I am still standing ...yeah Becca,

I'm wondering how that's going to work. I'm w/you, nothing to a mod. But for some reason, I'm thinking this new offering is going to create much more to the loan pkg than is normally in a mod pkg....... can't wait Wink to see this whole new lender pkg......hell, I can't wait to get some assignments............. I'm hungry!

Reply by Nick/MD on 10/24/07 6:34am
Msg #217944

It's sad that there are these low ballers out there but I can tell you, I have been doing some work for a company that pays less then my normal fee... but I don't travel further then 20 miles... I am glad I am doing their work, because in 2 weeks, I have racked up over a $1500.00 bill with them... I look at it as a lower fee is better then no work, and it's paying the bills...

Reply by Karen Burch on 10/24/07 8:07am
Msg #217953

Applause to you Nick........You can sit around and do nothing and let the bills pile up or suck it up and work alittle more than we are all used to and make some money.....I think we all got alittle spoiled when the gettin was good... Well guess what folks "the gettin is not good anymore" so you do what you have to do to make things work...............

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/24/07 9:35am
Msg #217971

$1500.00 owed to you. I hope you don't get EFS'd. n/m

Reply by WDMD on 10/24/07 6:59am
Msg #217948

Re: Not worried. I am still standing and moving forward.

Becca said: "I've done $45 mods w/i 10 miles. I'm in and out in 10 minutes and w/ travel time, I'm only out 30 minutes time max. With the CW announcement today, I think we'll be seeing a lot of mods."

I'm thinking these modifications coming up are going to be more than the simple ones we see now where someone is modifying their credit line. As I stated in an earlier post, these borrowers who have had it pounded in their heads by the media that they were taken advantaged of are more than likely going to be going over these with a fine tooth comb. If a decent company gets these I probably would not mind doing a few close to home. But I'll be damned if I am going to fatten Land Am's or FASS's pocketbook. They already make a killing off the local un-licensed notaries in my area.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 10/24/07 9:34am
Msg #217970

I too am doing $50.00 mods close, but $30.00

that's a bridge too far.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.