Notary Rotary
**BEWARE**First Choice Signing Service**
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by JAGGWIN on 10/5/07 9:01pm
Msg #215167

Jarrod Rodgers, Owner, Is not paying his invoices. I have an outstanding invoice for several months now. His phone number and fax number are not operating. I have found a new cell number, but not sure it is his.....but is was a referral from his old number. Just a heads up that he has been slow in paying for the last year and has gone from bad to worse. Now he is NOT paying AT ALL!

Reply by jba/fl on 10/5/07 9:29pm
Msg #215176

If you ever got paid, you are doing better than others. He is known for not paying at all. Doing a search here will show this info.

Reply by GF_CA on 10/5/07 9:55pm
Msg #215183

He called a couple of month ago for a signing in the evening that I accepted. Then I came here in notaryrotary and I saw all of the bad fedback. I called him back and said " I told him that I refused the signing and that I was going to return it to him", he said " ok!".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.