Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
james lissemore (flexonotaries@yahoo.com) -- familiar?
Notary Discussion History

james lissemore (flexonotaries@yahoo.com) -- familiar?
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 3:43pm
Msg #216258

james lissemore ([e-mail address]) -- familiar?

Just received a blank email from them. Anyone familiar with them?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/12/07 3:44pm
Msg #216259

Yes - he is soliciting. I report them as spam.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 3:45pm
Msg #216261

Thank you. Will do.

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/12/07 3:50pm
Msg #216264

c'mon Sylvia! James Lissemore

wants us to believe he is only about the good for all notaries...you don't mean he's also soliciting notaries off this forum...gosh...isn't that interesting that such a find upstanding citizen who huffed off this forum because people were just being "mean" to him...that this person is both a spammer and a soliciter of Harry's members?

Oh, please.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/12/07 3:55pm
Msg #216266

... and tantrums, too??? How versatile! n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/12/07 4:12pm
Msg #216272

Re: c'mon Sylvia! James Lissemore

Maybe he is one of the reasons Harry restricted profile lookups)

Reply by BrendaTx on 10/12/07 4:21pm
Msg #216275

Re: c'mon Sylvia! James Lissemore::::Good Point, Sylvia! n/m

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/12/07 5:01pm
Msg #216284

No wonder he kisses up to Scott so much...it appears that Scott is mentoring him. Just what the notary world needs, another scum bucket out to bilk unsuspecting notaries.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/12/07 5:26pm
Msg #216287

I replied to a post by someone on AR about NB and told the truth about Scott. Here's what Jimbo had to say to me:

Rebecca

Keep the trash talk on Notary Rotary. I droped my premier listing because of the crude rude comments on the site by people like you.

Jim Lissemore, Pres

www.Flexo-Notaries.com

10/11/2007 by James Lissemore

I guess he hasn't stopped visiting NotRot to steal a few leads every now and then.

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/12/07 5:33pm
Msg #216288

"Keep the trash talk on Notary Rotary. I droped my premier listing because of the crude rude comments on the site by people like you.

Jim Lissemore, Pres"

I love how so many people decide to shoot themselves in the foot businesswise because their delicate sensibilities have been offended. Why on earth would anybody get rid of one of the best marketing opportunities available to us because of what goes on on this discussion board? I noticed Liza, the "disabled" whiner took her profile down too.

Reply by docs1954CA on 10/12/07 5:46pm
Msg #216290

Good! Glad they left,Less competition for us "Real Notaries" n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/12/07 5:58pm
Msg #216297

"I noticed Liza, the "disabled" whiner took her profile down too."

Yup - when she posted that she had changed her profile to include that she is a "service dog accompanied disabled notary" I responded that it should cut down on the "rude, obnoxious" borrowers who objected.
She then PM'd me that it wasn't the borrowers who were obnoxious it was the members on this forum, and that she gets enough physical and emotional abuse at work without putting up with it on here. She also said that she will need a notary soon and she will insist on a disabled notary.

Reply by Becca_FL on 10/12/07 6:59pm
Msg #216307

I heard Dr. Phil say something that I thought would benefit Liza. I'm paraphrasing here:

"One of these days you're gonna have to stop being the victim and realize that you are responsible for the outcome of your life."

Dr. Phil

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/12/07 10:44pm
Msg #216330

"and that she gets enough physical and emotional abuse at work without putting up with it on here"

Did we ever find out what kind of "physical abuse" she was suffering at work? I found it more than a little hard to swallow that any company would allow that to happen, and I remember her saying the police refused to get involved as well. Which means, of course, that there was none.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 10/13/07 3:32am
Msg #216339

I posted on one of the earlier threads that she might benefit from seeing a therapist. I hope she found that late post and decided to take it to heart, because it sounds to me that she is not firing on all cylinders... Something in her story just didn't seem to add up. Very sad.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.