Notary Rotary
lake arrowhead Susan
Notary Discussion History

lake arrowhead Susan
Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by Eric Pullum on 10/23/07 11:21am
Msg #217819

lake arrowhead Susan

I heard from Susan this morning, and I hope she is ok with me posting this. She and her family are fine but in her words " The fire is about 2- miles from our home and headed away from our home but the winds are so bad right now. We have two fires one in Green Valley Lake which is a small community between Arrowbear and Big Bear and about 15 miles from us, then we have the one near us that is off Grass Valley Road that has burned many homes, it's just terrible."

My thoughts and prayers are with all our fellow NSAs who are affected by this fire,

Reply by SueW/Tn on 10/23/07 11:23am
Msg #217821

TY for the post Eric

much appreciated. I've had Susan on my mind for a couple of days and I've been worried sick about her. Please let her know our thoughts and prayers are with her as well as all others in California that are facing this horror.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 10/23/07 11:24am
Msg #217822

Thanks so much for the update. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.