Notary Rotary
tough running a home business with a new born
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2007 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 10/31/07 1:15pm
Msg #219034

Had 2 signings scheduled this week and lost out on another 400 dollars of closings because of doctors appointments and a few other things. The one day I wont be around everyone wants to close.lol

plus 2 major appliances crapped out on me this week.. Are we having fun yet joy of a homeowner

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/31/07 1:24pm
Msg #219036

I feel for you. My best friend, a fellow notary just had "TRIPLETS" yesterday. I was at the hospital to see her and I got to see the babies before she did. And she has 4 at home ages 9 months to age 7. Her mother-in-law lives with them and is a big help. They were also in the middle of moving to a bigger house when she went into labor. She was scheduled for a cesearan on 12/5. Things never go as planned. The babies will be in the hospital for 3-4 weeks after she goes home, so she is hoping to be able to work during that time.

Reply by Carmi Salvador on 10/31/07 1:40pm
Msg #219037

same here, my baby is now 4 months old. it's hard for me to prepare for a signing especially if it has to be done in less than two hours. i have to print and put the docs together, get myself ready and in my case, get my baby ready to be dropped off at a friend's house.

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 10/31/07 1:56pm
Msg #219048

I spoke to Tanya yesterday, didnt know she had those babies until I called her. This is one fantastic woman. She did a signing for me a few days ago.... we love her, and she is one fantastic signing agent.

we are so proud of her!

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/31/07 3:34pm
Msg #219086

I trained Tanya when she first started and she is great. Whenever I can't take a signing I refer them to her and she also tells people to call me if she can't do it. I felt good because she told me that she learned more with me in one day than she ever learned from the NNA.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 10/31/07 3:39pm
Msg #219089

Re: So Cal - I have pictures of the babies n/m

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 10/31/07 5:00pm
Msg #219109

you did a great job

Reply by Stamper_WI on 10/31/07 5:03pm
Msg #219113

Welcome to the world of parenthood! You will get good at planning for contingencies. Wait until the sleeping baby (or otherwise occupied kid gets her Mom/dad is in the bathroom radar.
I had 3 kids go through chicken pox one after another.....it lasted 8 weeks and I was a full time college student and working single parent. You get good at it. Hopefully they thank you at some point.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.