Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
1st Courtesy Signers Network,Wa., did not pay!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Sunny Houston on 6/20/08 7:09pm
Msg #252328

I did 2 jobs for Andy N Le, who owns 1st Courtesy Signers network in WA. He never paid me for either, he owes me $160. and I have reported him to the State Attorney General.

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/20/08 7:17pm
Msg #252331

A pig remains a pig.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/20/08 8:52pm
Msg #252355

What ever happened to Andy?

He was one of the "good guys" who got caught up in the mortgage meltdown. He said he was going to get caught up with everyone he owed money to (I think Cali was on that list). Last time I saw him post here, he was promoting something that sounded like a get-rich-quick scheme. Haven't seen anything since then - anyone know what's going on?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 6/20/08 9:24pm
Msg #252361

I'm curious too Mike, I would have banked on Andy...

obviously I would have lost. I hope he gets his feces assembled.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/20/08 10:33pm
Msg #252376

Re: I'm curious too Mike, I would have banked on Andy...

"I hope he gets his feces assembled."
translated: shi* together?
ROFLMAO, spewing coffee, etc. GAWD!

Reply by Charles_Ca on 6/20/08 11:23pm
Msg #252384

I'd say that's an accurate translation jba! n/m

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/21/08 6:45pm
Msg #252445

Re: I'm curious too Mike, I would have banked on Andy...

Yeah, I was sure he would make good on his promise. Apparently, the feces assemblage is still a work in progress....

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/21/08 3:41am
Msg #252401

Re: What ever happened to Andy?

"He said he was going to get caught up with everyone he owed money to (I think Cali was on that list)"

I got paid. Trust me, you would have heard about it if I didn't.

I think it's clear that Andy was a lot sleazier than any of us thought he was. The payment issues pale in comparison to the ridiculous get rich quick scheme he was trying to sucker us into. The one where he GUARANTEED we'd be making money within a week. Which of course, if that were true, he'd have the money to pay the notaries he's stiffed and he's obviously not doing that.

I wonder how many poor suckers on this board forked over their cash to him because they thought he was one of the good guys?

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/21/08 6:34pm
Msg #252444

Re: What ever happened to Andy?

"I think it's clear that Andy was a lot sleazier than any of us thought he was. The payment issues pale in comparison to the ridiculous get rich quick scheme he was trying to sucker us into. The one where he GUARANTEED we'd be making money within a week."

Oh yeah, now I remember. I was a little hazy on the details of what he was pushing, but you just jogged my memory. That deal had SCAM written all over it, and seemed so out of character for him. It's amazing what some people will do when they get into a financial bind.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 6/22/08 11:28am
Msg #252475

Glad to hear he made good on his debt to you, now if only

he'd pay the other notaries he contracted with!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.