Notary Rotary
1st Esigning!!!
Notary Discussion History

1st Esigning!!!
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by SDgirl_CA on 6/18/08 3:03pm
Msg #251853

1st Esigning!!!

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that I completed my first esigning. The borrowers still had to sign a few documents - only those that were to be notarized. I had my laptop where the borrowers read their documents and signed electronically with a click of the mouse. It took about the same amount of time of a regular paper signing, only becuase it was my first one. But there was no printing on my end, no waiting for docs to print, no toner or printer issues. Escrow sent the borrowers a regular copy. The program also gave me the option to email a copy of the signed docs in pdf file to the borrowers. I thought it went very well and I am very excited to do more.

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/18/08 3:10pm
Msg #251858

What was your charge for this esigning?

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/18/08 3:23pm
Msg #251862

Esigning one bank here is doing esigning they tell customer to go online click ok online then they give them the notary pagers to them to get notarize.So the customer just takes the few pagers to mail box place to have notarize..gives to bank and they are done..So i guess the notary doesnt have to go online with them? i dont know but sounds like esigning may cut down business?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 6/18/08 4:11pm
Msg #251880

I guess you'd better figure all that out before you start

your agency, Jack

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/19/08 3:36am
Msg #251978

Re: I guess you'd better figure all that out before you start

I did a signing for a loan processor tonight who said that her company is trying to eliminate the need for notaries. (They are doing lots of Mod agreements.) I didn't ask questions or pursue the issue, but it doesn't surprise me.

Reply by SDgirl_CA on 6/18/08 4:28pm
Msg #251888

I charged the same as if it were for a regular signing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.