Notary Rotary
24/7 NNN
Notary Discussion History

24/7 NNN
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by JamieFL on 6/19/08 11:03am
Msg #252016

24/7 NNN

So I just received a call for a closing from them and I had to turn it down because of their rating on here. Anyway I explained why I could not do it anf boy did they go from being sweet to down right nasty. "Well I wouldn't take second hand advice as we are very serious about our notaries, I am a notarymyself however if that is the way that you want to be then I have to go and fill this BYE!" and hangs up. So I ask if we do not come here to see if anyone has experience with a company and listen to get help then what are we here for? Just venting.......

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/19/08 1:43pm
Msg #252046

I did a signing for them once.....had to send a demand latter threatening a late fee and attorney involvement if I didn't receive payment in ten days. I did receive the check, then they called a few days after that to offer a signing. I told them to remove my name from their database and not to call me again as I would not work for a company that I have to demand monies from. Of course the caller acted surprised that I had to chase after my money.

You were wise to turn them down.

Reply by Yowheelz on 6/19/08 2:56pm
Msg #252063

I do quite a bit of work with 24-7 and have never had a problem getting paid.

Reply by Jack Stephens on 6/19/08 4:36pm
Msg #252096

I have worked for them for over 5 years and have never been paid. Granted, I usually have to followup after 45 days but they have always paid.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/19/08 5:38pm
Msg #252110

"Granted, I usually have to followup after 45 days but they have always paid."

That's why you shouldn't be working for them. "Eventually" paying isn't good enough, if you have to chase down most of your payments they are DEADBEATS.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/19/08 6:46pm
Msg #252120

Re: 24/7 NNN - Jack

"I have worked for them for over 5 years and have never been paid"

Don't you mean "never not been paid"?

(Sorry couldn't resistSmile )

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/19/08 7:47pm
Msg #252136

That's what's screwing it up for everyone else. The idiots who enjoy not being paid!

Reply by nolanotary on 6/19/08 4:53pm
Msg #252099

I did a few for them last year and had to chase down payments for every single one. Every invoice was out much longer than 45 days...in fact, the longest one took 89 days. Since collections was becoming a problem with them, I black listed them and do not accept anymore work from 24/7 NNN.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.