Notary Rotary
Affiant/L & L Notary
Notary Discussion History

Affiant/L & L Notary
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Tonya Washington on 6/16/08 10:39am
Msg #251481

Affiant/L & L Notary

I did a closing for them on May 20. They said the only pay invoices on the 7th and 21st. They are true to their word. Payment was mailed 6-7 and received 6-13. Great company to work for!

Also, there was no rating on them. I just took a chance. I did rate them. I think that it is important to come back with ratings/comments for the companies we get work from. It helps people determine wether or not they want to do work for that company.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/16/08 12:29pm
Msg #251490

If they're a bad company you're gonna see it on here. If you can't find anything on them, chances are that they're fine to work for, assuming they're not a brand new company.

Not everyone wants to share their good companies with the world. You might have just caused 20 signing agents in your area to sign up with this company and given yourself competition you otherwise wouldn't have had.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 6/16/08 1:26pm
Msg #251500

I agree. It's nice to go into Signing Central and rate them, good or bad, but not necessary to also post a comment on the board.

Anyone performing a thorough search will also check ratings/comments in Signing Central.

I'm not about to give away the names of my good customers and subject them to endless calls and emails from the NotRot membership.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.