Notary Rotary
Cornerstone Title - Lexington, KY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Brenda_CO on 6/24/08 1:07pm
Msg #252723

Just an FTI - I did a loan for this company on April 9, sent the invoice with the package as instructed, and have never received payment. I have faxed the invoice twice, called, and emailed. So far, no response. Has anyone else had a problem with this company? TIA

Reply by Roger_OH on 6/24/08 2:03pm
Msg #252725

There was a thread about this company about 2 weeks ago, although I think the issue was with their other office. I deal with the Lexington office and have never had a problem getting paid.

Reply by Sharon Taylor on 6/24/08 6:03pm
Msg #252792

Thread was mine - I got mostly paid

Like you, I was instructed to include the invoice with the package. Then I was asked to fax an summary invoice for all unpaid invoices. Did that a couple of times. Eventually I was told that only one invoice a month should be sent for all work done during that month rather than invoice each assignment separately since they pay from a once-a-month summary invoice rather than individual invoices.
I had 7 outstanding - was paid for one, then another, then received payment for 4. I have one left from late last month which I will put on the summary invoice I send them at the end of this month since I have done two for them this month.
We'll see if the once-a-month summary invoice resolves the timely-payment issue.
The Operations Supervisor is Jennifer Vinson, 859-278-4588.

Reply by Brenda_CO on 7/17/08 5:42pm
Msg #255656

Thanks for the information.

I will call this number to see if I can get paid!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.