DJ Services or D.J. Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by CJ/Alaska on 6/16/08 12:52pm
Msg #251494

in Oceanside CA -

Did a signing in Nov 2007. No response to invoices or calls. Out of the blue, June 9th, I get a check in the mail which is DATED March 4, 2008. Above the signature line on the front of the check says Void After 90 Days. They waited over 90 days to even put it in the mail ..
I emailed them letting them know that my bank would not even accept the check on Deposit because of it. They DID mail me another check which has been Deposited, but I got a very Snarky email from them "Yes well I'm sure you're not interested in our business problems but" On and On, dragging me into their drama.
Not that THEY care but I did the work and put forth time and materials in good faith, and they dont know what kind of financial problems these companies make for Me when they dont pay. But I was not dragging them into MY drama - merely pointing out to them the problem and giving them the chance to make it right.
Which they eventually did.
Would I recommend them? Probably not.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I also posted this on a thread started back in November so it can be seen in Searches.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.