Notary Rotary
DO NOT WORK FOR TS National Closing Solutions / Titlestream
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Kimber/TN on 6/26/08 7:49pm
Msg #253189

Ok fellow notaries... I'm going to give it to you STRAIGHT. This so-called "company" is FULL OF CRAP!! I made a HUGE mistake by accepting work from these people on a desperate day in February. At that time, in February, I read MIXED reviews about this place online. It seemed like the WORSE CASE SCENARIO would be that I'd be paid in 90 days. I decided to give 'em a shot. So naive of me!!! 90 DAYS IS HARDLY THE CASE!!! I closed a loan for them WAY back on 2-21-08. Today is June 26, 2008 and I have YET to receive payment from them. I've called only twice to inquire about it, but it was obvious these people were just telling me "anything" to get me off the phone. I've also emailed the company's VP and Matt Blackmon, the "kind" voice who hired me for the job, as advised on another thread, in order to get my payment faster. THAT didn't work AT ALL. I received a call around the end of March from some guy named Brooks, stating that I'd be paid the first week of May. That's obviously come and gone. Then I received another call from this Brooks person the beginning of June, stating I will definitely get paid, blah blah blah, lies lies lies. I wasn't even really listening because I KNEW it was bullcrap. I have faxed them my invoice almost daily for about a month now. I'm going to step it up to twice per day starting next week.

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!! DO NOT WORK FOR THEM... THEY SUCK ________ (you can fill in the blank with your own choice of word there!) Now that's STRAIGHT TALK. Is this post unprofessional???? Perhaps... but I am extra pissed out this. Titlestream and the con-artist Maurice Coleman, of Coversign have been the ONLY TWO places to stiff me for my services like this. THEY ARE SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL in the way they conduct business. The gloves are off with these clowns.

JUST SAY "HELL NO" TO THEM!!!!

Reply by Sir_Lawrence on 6/26/08 8:11pm
Msg #253192

File a small claims against them and include additional fees for time and effort of billing 87 times.

Reply by Cari on 6/26/08 8:45pm
Msg #253202

my advice...

hire a collection agency...pm me and I can give you the info on the one I used to collect a rather small amount, but it was worth the price, not expensive, it was the principal that mattered to me, as it may you too. The first call they made, the SS that stiffed me for months, dated the check the same day of the collection agencies 1st call...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.