Notary Rotary
FRAUD! FAILURE TO PAY!Blue Inc Signing/ Jeff Cox
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Tina Switzer on 6/17/08 3:50pm
Msg #251692

For those of you that don't know who Blue Inc Signings and Jeff Cox are, Please take a minute to read this!
I did a signing for them in Feb 2008, I still haven’t received payment. Over 200.00 in signatures and I haven’t received payment.
I spoke to the person at Seneca One, that’s who hired them to get the signatures.
Brian (from Seneca one) Called me and informed me Jeff Cox has done this to several Notary's! There are many of us that he has failed to pay! He received my services and has not paid me. Since then he has closed the company Blue Inc. Signing.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE NAME JEFF COX, HE HAS A NEW BUSINESS NAME!
IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THAT NAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FILE A SMALL CLAIMS CASE AGAINST HIM!
It is my personal and professional duty to tell all of my fellow Notary's of this person. I don't want anyone else to be taken advantage of by him!
I hope this helps everyone. Thank you for your time!
Tina
I will keep posting this for a few days so everyone gets a chance to read it.

Reply by CJ/Alaska on 6/17/08 3:56pm
Msg #251695

Wow.. hadnt heard from them in a while.. I did two jobs for them, and they paid them both really quickly, Quicker than most mortgages I've done.. But I suppose this is happening every where.. I'm not owed any $$ from them - Good Luck, I hope you get what they owe to you..

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/17/08 4:10pm
Msg #251696

"I will keep posting this for a few days so everyone gets a chance to read it."

Thats a sure fire way to irritate the members of the forum, posting the same message every few days.

Reply by Barbara___IL on 6/17/08 5:42pm
Msg #251710

Sorry that happened to you. I worked for him a couple of times a few months ago, and he paid quickly.

Reply by MichiganAl on 6/17/08 6:43pm
Msg #251716

I will keep posting this for a few days...

Yeah super! Cause most ov us r 2 dern stoopid 2 use that new fangled ORANGE SEARCH BUTTON or those confounded SCROLL BARS if'n we need info on dem critters. Dont ferget to use all caps 2, we luv dat.

Reply by Rhonda Skansi on 6/17/08 9:11pm
Msg #251739

Re: I will keep posting this for a few days...

I'm sure she means well, and gets the pic now. Efforts appreciateded, though may not be necessary. No need for........

Reply by Ti/Ga on 6/18/08 6:00am
Msg #251768

I understand your good intention Tina. Its all good. I dont think a repost would be that upsetting but I can say it probably wont be necessary. Signing Central is a huge help.....

Reply by Terry R. Howard on 6/15/09 6:42pm
Msg #292369

Hi Jeff

I have had the same thing happen to me with the same company Blue Inc Signings. This was April 11,2008 and I have been trying to find someone to report them too.

Terry R. Howard
Duluth, GA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.