Notary Rotary
Generation Mortgage
Notary Discussion History

Generation Mortgage
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by LisaWI on 6/23/08 5:22pm
Msg #252651

Generation Mortgage

Did a search and came up with nada. Has anyone ever heard of them or worked for them? They do RM's only. Currently in 44 states.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/23/08 8:23pm
Msg #252669

I did a RM through a tc that was Generation. If I am remembering correctly, I think they were basically a broker, underwriting the loans, and selling them. I could be wrong, because there are a lot of companies with similar names. I'm fairly sure it was them. (Ha-having senior moments myself!)

Reply by LisaWI on 6/23/08 9:23pm
Msg #252676

This particular comp is out of Georgia. They claim to be one of the biggest RM's companies, being the sixth largest comp in the US for RM's.

Reply by LynnNC on 6/24/08 3:22pm
Msg #252735

Re: Generation Mortgage - not worth my time!

I was contacted by them and was sent the paperwork to sign. Their offer letter included (including poor grammar):

"Review with the senior (?) the list of documents that are required for them to pick up from them...you will make all necessary copies and return them to the customer if necesary. You will be rerimbursed for copies made for customers. You must submit receipts along with your invoices."

I told them that I could not accept their offer as I do not have a mobile office and it would not be cost-effective for me to have to make copies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.