Notary Rotary
Get it Signed notary,Costa Mesa Ca.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by ct on 6/20/08 9:30pm
Msg #252364

Just informed by Get it Signed that I will not be getting paid the $210.00 they owe me.."You have recently done a signing for us and we want to let you know that we have appreciated the opportunity to work with you. Your professionalism, availability and reliability are thankless. We sincerely appreciate your hard work and having been given the opportunity to work with you.
As you know, the real estate market has taken a steady decline virtually affecting everyone in the industry; from appraisers, account executives, title representatives, real estate agents, notaries and undoubtedly our economy. With recent guideline changes there has been a 200% decrease in requests for signings from the most prominent branches in the industry. Things are not going well for anyone.
Unfortunately, GIS has been forced to close its doors. There simply has not been enough business for us to remain open. We have received some phone calls and emails from you and apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We have been trying to figure out a solution to a problem that many Americans have found themselves in. Unfortunately, like many other Americans, we do not have any options and are out of business. We felt that at the very least, rather than have you wonder why your invoice has not been paid, to be honest with you about what is happening and simply let you know that we are out of funds. We truly wish there was another way.
We hope that one day we can resume the relationships that we've built with you and although you may never wish to hear from us again, we sincerely hope that at the very least you understand that this apology is sincere and has been very difficult to convey to you. In an economy like this, we can only pray that the situation will get better for all of us.

Our sincerest regards,
GIS

Get It Signed Notary LLC
PO Box 3744
Costa Mesa, CA 92628
(909) 399-0768
(714) 475-6951 Fax

gee, thanks...

Reply by czg on 6/20/08 9:51pm
Msg #252371

This is interesting because I have been trying to get hold of them for 2 months. They only owe me $50.00 for a deed I fixed for them in April. I see that in the signing centeral there appear to be several people they owe $ to. I haven't gotten anything from them re: them quiting. Please me posted if you don't mind. Thanks

Reply by czg on 6/20/08 10:01pm
Msg #252373

See message 252294 re: this co. Maybe we can do something together.

Reply by Catherine Tatman on 6/21/08 9:46am
Msg #252423

Vanessa is a Notary who is a member of notary rotary...Im calling my bond company on monday to see if I can go after her bond..shot in the dark but maybe...

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/21/08 9:58am
Msg #252425

CA may be different, but I don't think there's coverage under the bond for unpaid invoices - posted bonds only offer the public protection against an unscrupulous notary or errors in notarizations....MHO

Reply by Catherine Tatman on 6/21/08 10:37am
Msg #252428

well, it was a thought..I think these are unscrupulous notaries who are deliberately frauding other notaries with very little consequence on their end..It seems to me criminal that so many are getting away with it. Who wants to spend more money then already lost with closing and travel fees to file a case in small claims when the likelyhood of collecting from these dead beats in minimal..I know, I notarize for collection service all the time for assigments of judgements.. send them straight to collection..my only resource without any additional expenditure..they should at least lose their commisions at minimum.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/21/08 10:39am
Msg #252429

Check out my message 251666 and others in that thread. May helpSmile

Reply by sandi_CA on 6/21/08 11:19am
Msg #252433

I got this same email when I checked, this morning. They got me for $160.00, for jobs I did in April! They had to have known when they called me, that they were going to have me print docs, do signings, fax back docs, etc., and then wouldn't be paying me a dime. They got paid, though!

I'm struggling to pay my own mortgage, thanks to the turn the economy has taken. This certainly hurts, and is frustrating as heck. But thank God, I still believe companies like this one are still the minority. Most of the signing services out there are honest. I'll keep working and keep trusting, because I think that is a better way to live.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/21/08 8:27pm
Msg #252447

Attn: Get it Signed notary,Costa Mesa Ca. ,Vanessa Caballero

I am owed $150 from April. I let it go almost 30 days... because in Feb and March, I was getting paid for closings with 3 weeks or so. Not one single return call, since May, when I started to call on this one. What nerve!! There is no way, you should be allowed to stiff your fellow notaries, like this.
How do you justify your lame letter of explanation? (which you did not send to me)
If I had to go into debt, by taking a cash advance or drawing on my credit line, etc... I would do without even thinking twice. Why? Because I have integrity. I could not sleep at night knowing , I took advantage of people who did work for me... Hint...hint, Vanessa, it is not too late to make ammends.
...Would you rather be remembered as a slimeball ? ...or as someone who didn't quite get the hang of having a a sucessful business plan?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.