Notary Rotary
Get it signed notary
Notary Discussion History

Get it signed notary
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by kellieco on 6/11/08 11:07am
Msg #250774

Get it signed notary

I was wondering if any one else is having $ problems with this company. They are located in Costa Mesa ca. I did a job for them in april and now they don't answer thier phone.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 6/11/08 11:22am
Msg #250779

Go to your post and click on the link, there are many posts regarding this company.

Reply by Calnotary on 6/11/08 11:50am
Msg #250780

I was paid for one signing I did in April. But another one still pending. This one is already past 30 days. I called them and they said they will look in to it. Many SS are running low in funds, hey what about us, who did the job
and paid for gas, paper, toner, electricity etc etc weeks and weeks ago? Don't they think that we need to pay our expenses too?

Reply by kellieco on 6/11/08 11:57am
Msg #250781

I can't even get them to answer their phone. Thanks for the info. I didn't save the title companies name. I guess I'll call the borrowers to get that information. It is getting pretty scary. You don't know who is just hanging on, and who to trust.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 12:00pm
Msg #250782

Just my .02 FWIW but I disagree with calling the borrowers with this - read your confirmation carefully for more info..did you keep the downloaded docs? Check those for title name or LO name and number (on 1003)....JMHO but I don't think you should contact the borrowers at all..

Good Luck..

Reply by kellieco on 6/11/08 12:13pm
Msg #250786

No, I didn't keep the docs. But I did find the title companies name on the fedex slip. Thanks for everybodies input. I have two companies not paying right now. The other one is Closing Quest LLC. That one is from 2/28.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 12:18pm
Msg #250790

Good Luck with Closing Quest....

Sorry if that seems snippy - I just have no respect for this company - they have every excuse in the book for not paying...let us know what excuse they use this time - "new staff" - "bookkeeper on vacation" - "new bookkeeper" - "death in the family" - "your invoice didn't make it into the system" - "your check went out <date>" -

Reply by kellieco on 6/11/08 12:20pm
Msg #250791

Re: Good Luck with Closing Quest....

Very straight forward. We are behind, it may be as long as 120 days or more. In 18 days it will be 120.

Reply by kellieco on 6/11/08 12:22pm
Msg #250792

Re: Good Luck with Closing Quest....

Thats why it is so scary. You just don't know if you are paying 4.00 for the fuel for nothing.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/11/08 3:21pm
Msg #250833

Disagree with calling the borrower? Are you trying to protect these crooks? The quickest way to get paid is to keep calling the borrower and the title company, then if you get no action file a small claims action against all three of them. Believe me it works!
I'm getting a little tired of the signing company plants trying to defend these crooks on Notary Talk.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/11/08 3:41pm
Msg #250843

First off, I'm not trying to protect anyone except the

people not responsible so settle down there, Cowboy...the borrowers have already paid the fees due - they're out of the loop and the SA has no recourse against them - they don't need to be dragged into something that doesn't involve them at all - the fight is with the SS and title.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/11/08 4:12pm
Msg #250863

Re: First off, I'm not trying to protect anyone except the

Having just spent 3 hours this morning trying to collect from flakey signing companies I am not in the best of moods so first let me first apologise for coming on too strong. However I do call the borrower as a last resort and most of them are pretty sympathetic. I just had one who called his lending agent and complained. The signing company called me within an hour and said they would pay me if I stopped bugging their client and their client's client. I received a check three days later. I do file the small claims action against the TC, the Lender and the Signing Company. Mainly because the signing companies know how to avoid the server. Once you serve the TC or lender, they usualy tell the SS to pay you or no more work from them.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/11/08 3:17pm
Msg #250830

Running low on funds? Are you a SS? They get paid at COE. They have your money.

Reply by JenCA on 6/11/08 12:48pm
Msg #250799

Yes... I think a lot of us are now i the same boat... they DID pay quickly but they must have run into some trouble. I have 3 outstanding invoices from April. I just tried to calll this morning and their phone is busy.

I have left several email and phone messages, and was just hoping that I would receive or hear something but as of yet... NADA.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/11/08 4:50pm
Msg #250880

Jen- If you are calling the toll free number it has been busy non-stop for days...in other words, it appears to be out of order or off the hook.

Reply by JenCA on 6/11/08 5:58pm
Msg #250900

Hey Sheila-

No I was calling the 909 number... I did have a direct number to Vanessa and that one is disconnected. Not to sure what avenue to go down now except just keeping emailing and trying to call. Unless someone has a number where someone is actually answering or where there is a voice mail.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/11/08 5:11pm
Msg #250885

Stop hoping and do something. This is why they get away with this crap.
"Run into trouble" yeah it's called greed!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.