Notary Rotary
Great Idea
Notary Discussion History

Great Idea
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Jack Tri on 6/1/08 10:47pm
Msg #249657

Great Idea

Ask the signing company to put you on the HUD.You will get paid.. Posted by snoopdogMs of MS on 6/1/08 7:02pm Msg #249639

The only job I have done for them, I reminded them of their payment history and said I would have to be put on the HUD, They did, I did the job and received my check promptly.
If your on that closing statement you will get paid.What do you think if you could get them to do this?

Reply by Becca_FL on 6/2/08 12:13am
Msg #249662

No "Great Idea" Jack

I am on the HUD for 97% of the closings I do because I work directly for TCs that have no need for the middle man. There are only a few SSs that are even worth working for...IMO. Why even bother working for people taking a cut of your fee?

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/2/08 12:21am
Msg #249663

Re: No "Great Idea" Jack

Cheers Becca

Reply by snoopdogMs on 6/2/08 8:07pm
Msg #249761

Rare occurence on the HUD

Just as Becca, most of my closing are for title companies and the ones I work work pay promptly with no need to be put on the HUD. This was a reply about this particular company and what was needed for me to close this loan because of their payment history. I looked back on my records and I made $150 for this closing. I keep my fees in line with what I think will maintain a standard for the industry. I will not work for lowball fees and just know that those that do will not be able to stay in the industry for long when they balance the books. Others may take over their place but I for one am here to stay and will hold the flag high.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.