Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Help! Anyone heard of Generation Mortgage?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Rhonda Nails on 6/26/08 11:33am
Msg #253062

I received an email from Generation Mortgage for a contract position to obtain signatures for their reverse mortgages applications. They say they pay $150 per completed application.
Is this for real? And if so, is the $150 worth it?

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/26/08 11:39am
Msg #253068

Scroll down or Search for recent post. n/m

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/26/08 11:39am
Msg #253069

Its worth 150 if not more this is a big package and no notary needed in most but does have id doc s in it also they want copy of drivers license and ssn cards older people will take longer also you also may get the loan docs too and get 300 for the job 150 each and the 2nd time with the older people the trust you more so it should go faster.

Reply by LisaWI on 6/26/08 12:26pm
Msg #253088

Re: Help! Anyone heard of Generation Mortgage? Rhonda.....

I am the one that recently posted about this. IMO, the offer sounds great at $150 for these types of application sign-ups. According to his email, the potential borrowers are well informed and there is always someone to answer their questions if need be from the company.

I havent made a conclusive decision yet on whether I will accept their offer yet, as I dont agree with their $.50 per mile in the event the potential borrowers dont sign all the docs. And I had asked this gentleman if there was room for negotiating on this part and he stated to me, no.

Reply by Rhonda Nails on 6/26/08 12:51pm
Msg #253090

Thanks for all your help, guys!

Reply by KODI/CA on 6/26/08 1:44pm
Msg #253108

Pls chk your pm.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.