Notary Rotary
I just returned from California and
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 6/27/08 11:21am
Msg #253283

oh my goodness - how in the world do people in California survive? The lowest gas price I saw was $4.73 a gallon for unleaded, and there were a GAZILLION cars on the road. My sister lives in a very posh neighborhood in Oceanside and in her complex alone there were four absolutely beautiful homes in foreclosure. It was really an eye-opener for me. Glad to be back home in Florida where it seems - and seems being the operative word here - a little more sane. I hope and pray that all of you guys are making it in California.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/27/08 11:32am
Msg #253287

Thanks, Monica.

We're trying to make it. However, as you've seen ... it's not easy.

Reply by John_NorCal on 6/27/08 1:40pm
Msg #253352

Re: Thanks, Monica.

And people think we should shout for glee at the low ball e-doc or e-signing fees. No way!

Reply by Tish/CA on 6/27/08 7:05pm
Msg #253415

Re: Thanks, Monica.

Thanks for your empathy, Monica. How bout those fires and the 100+ temperatures? we've got it all here.

Reply by Donna LaBelle on 6/27/08 8:39pm
Msg #253432

and that's not even counting the smoke thaat is making it impossible to breath outside andis actually making me ill today

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.