Notary Rotary
If you ordered the Field Inspection Company List Please Read
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 6/23/08 8:18pm
Msg #252668

If you ordered the Field Inspection Company List within the last week and have not received it, please do the following before contacting me via cell phone.

Orders are usually filled within 12 hours...most much sooner. If you have not received the list you ordered, please check the following first:

1.) Check your spam folder

2.) Check to see if the email address associated with your paypal account is still an email address you use and have access to. I send all lists to the email address associated with your paypal account because that's the address I get the payment notification from.

3.) I have only had one order bounce so chances are that the list is sitting in your spam folder or one of your other email accounts.

I will be working my merchandising job tomorrow and love the fact that I can answer my phone while on the job, but all that could change if I have to answer more calls from people looking for a list that I already sent them. Not being mean or harsh, just being real.

Also, If your system does not support MS Word, I have successfully converted the list into a working pdf file. The last time I did a pdf conversion not all of the links followed, but I think I got it right this time. Anyway, I had a Mac user ask for the list in pdf and he says it works fine. I did my own check and it seems to be working this time. If you have a Mac and need a pdf version, just send me an email with your name, email address and the date you ordered the list and I will send the pdf version.

Thank you!

Reply by christiSocal on 6/23/08 9:19pm
Msg #252675

Got mine. I don't use word, but openoffice worked just fine.
Thanks!

Reply by Donna LaBelle on 6/23/08 10:01pm
Msg #252679

received mine and you are awesome!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.