Notary Rotary
Is BancServ for real????
Notary Discussion History

Is BancServ for real????
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 6/24/08 4:05pm
Msg #252748

Is BancServ for real????

Just got a call, overnight docs. Sure I say. $50.00???? I said "What?". She said ok, i'll have to find another notary. I said no problem. LOL get OUT. In my country, I believe prices are still going up on everything. What rock did she crawl out from under. Sad enough, she'll find someone to do it.

Reply by ME/NJ on 6/24/08 4:10pm
Msg #252752

Yes they will it is the EOM n/m

Reply by MistarellaFL on 6/24/08 4:14pm
Msg #252753

Bancserv always finds a $50 notary in my area.

I did one as a favor, really small package, but worth more than $50, time and travel.
They were supposed to give me "just one" at that fee (several years ago) and then bump me up to $XXX. The only thing was bumped was me....they hounded me for months for $5o signings, never heard about the $XXX ever again.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 6/24/08 4:15pm
Msg #252754

Re: Bancserv always finds a $50 notary in my area.

Forgot to mention, that was the one and only I have done for them.
I know they jacked Lisa of Naples for several...never paid her, they got mad at the $XXX, said they never agreed to it, even with her confim.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/08 4:19pm
Msg #252755

They paid me every time but on a couple they

called to try and bs me as if I hadn't done the job right. (The fee was over $200 for this one.) They wanted me to take a cut really bad. Ha. I never worked for them again.

Reply by Alice/MD on 6/24/08 4:20pm
Msg #252756

BancServ called me the other day and asked me to do a Reverse Mortgage with the signer, a patient in the hospital. I told her what my $XXX fee was and she said " I will have to get your fee approved." Well, you guess, she didn't call back. I am told that there are notaries traveling an hour drive away to close in my county for the low fee I would never accept.

I can't compete.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/24/08 4:27pm
Msg #252758

*I can't compete.*

You don't have to. They'll eventually run themselves out of business. Hang in there.

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/24/08 4:50pm
Msg #252763

They want to pay me 75 for edocs..........NO!

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/24/08 10:26pm
Msg #252831

How many times do we have to see this posted on the board?

It's not exactly news that there are plenty of companies that pay $50 for signings, why on earth do we have to have 10 threads a day about it?

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 6/24/08 11:43pm
Msg #252840

Re: How many times do we have to see this posted on the board?

This was the first time they ever offered that low fee. They have always met my fee and paid very quickly. I was sorta shocked.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.