Notary Rotary
Lia Signings
Notary Discussion History

Lia Signings
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Regina McDay on 6/16/08 4:43pm
Msg #251521

Lia Signings

Has anyone performed loan closing for Lia Signings? If so, how long did it take to receive payment?

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 6/16/08 4:46pm
Msg #251523

Msg #236446

look up the search feature
you will see lots of info

Reply by Miranda/VA on 6/16/08 5:54pm
Msg #251537

did 2 in april still no payment said it was mailed friday.

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/16/08 6:14pm
Msg #251543

Check Signing Central (above), there is a string of negative reviews about LIA......it would be a good idea to check Signing Central BEFORE asking about a company.

And one other thing....if the reviews on a company are bad and you ignore the warnings and take the signing anyway, you can bet you won't be treated any differently and you'll get exactly what you deserve...NOTHING!

Reply by ML/PA on 6/16/08 9:48pm
Msg #251571

I thought this company was out of business. They called me today and I said "I thought your company was closed and I would never do business with a company that doesn't pay the closers" and he said "We'll always be in business" . Who are the title companies that give him business? Unbelievable!!!!! Five minutes later a woman called me from Lia and asked me to do the same closing and I told her not to call me again.

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/16/08 10:42pm
Msg #251581

NO PAY! Should be Out of Business.Will not work for them Never.

Reply by Carmen Encarnacio on 6/17/08 9:06am
Msg #251616

Very bad company. Did work for them on 3/18/08. Sent them 9 e-mails; received 3 calls and not payment yet. Called me on Friday; I missed the call. Luckily for them that I missed it. Will not work for them again

Reply by Marshall Sax on 8/1/08 8:22am
Msg #258098

Regina I did one for them in February.I expect to get paid as Johnny Mathias would sing on
"the twelfth of never". They screen your calls and won't answer their calls or emails or invoices. Unless you are operating a not for profit signing service,it is suggested you pass up on the big opportunity they offer you. The good thing is that will agree to any price you ask for since they wont pay you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.