Notary Rotary
Notaries to Yoy
Notary Discussion History

Notaries to Yoy
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by chucke/fl on 6/7/08 11:53am
Msg #250375

Notaries to Yoy

Has anyone has any experience with them. I have a signing scheduled for Monday. I do not want to accept jobs from a new company if there are going to be payment issues. Thanks in advance.

Reply by chucke/fl on 6/7/08 11:54am
Msg #250376

Re: Notaries to You

Correction oops:-)

Reply by jba/fl on 6/7/08 11:58am
Msg #250377

I thought they were Chinese perhaps...LOL n/m

Reply by sanjqnvly on 6/7/08 12:01pm
Msg #250378

Re: I thought they were Chinese perhaps...LOL

I have done many closings for them they are not always the highest paying but they pay on time every time!

Reply by sandi_CA on 6/8/08 11:47pm
Msg #250484

I've accepted many assignments from this company over the last few years. They usually accept my fees or tell me max they can pay. If it's close enough to me, and I think it's worth it, I accept. They've always paid well within 30 days, often in 15 or so. No fax-backs...they count on notary to know the job. I'll be glad to accept work from them.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/7/08 1:17pm
Msg #250386

Check Signing Central and click on the Forum Discussion tab for this company. Quite a few threads on them.

Reply by VioCa on 6/7/08 1:56pm
Msg #250388

Let's see. I had three bad experiences with this company, so I would not take any more assignments for them
First, I had to correct one error that the Title co made for free because they made it look like my mistake when the QCD that they claimed that I got rid of, I found with the borrowers copies (two of them) when I went back to sign it for free. I was not told that there is going to be a QCD to be signed so I do not assume that it should be a correction of name.

Next, the owner demanded me to sign up somebody without proper ID even though I gave her the code from the law that wont let me do it she told me not to mess with her business.

The last one was recently when I was sent to sign up an extremly rude borrower, I was patient even though the borrower told me she would not sign the papers, she made me wait one hour to have telephone conversations back and forth with the lender, loan agent etc and then guess what, I got paid $40.00 for the time, gas, paper, ink. When I told the scheduler that this is an insult and I have never agreed to this, she told me that yes, I agreed by accepting the order.
I would never work for them again and I am sorry that after the first incident, I have not done so. I like to give more than one chance, but apparently I have to change this attitude.

Reply by Calnotary on 6/7/08 2:13pm
Msg #250389

I stopped working for them more than 2 years ago. They call saying that if I don't accept their fees they will erase my name from their database. I guess they erased it LOL.

Reply by John_NorCal on 6/7/08 2:55pm
Msg #250390

****I got paid $40.00 for the time, gas, paper, ink. When I told the scheduler that this is an insult and I have never agreed to this, she told me that yes, I agreed by accepting the order.

Did you check your confirmation? Is that what was listed? If not, then you are owed money assuming that the fee was for more than $40.00. If you didn't get a confirmation or didn't pay attention to it, then let that be a lesson to you. You need to go by your confirmations.

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/7/08 3:55pm
Msg #250392

<<<.....the borrower told me she would not sign the papers....>>>

I would have packed up and left. If questioned by rude borrower, I have "other appointments" and cannot wait around.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.