Notary Rotary
Notary Express ?
Notary Discussion History

Notary Express ?
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Gary Boehm on 6/19/08 6:22pm
Msg #252118

Notary Express ?

I got home this afternoon and there was a message from a "Janell" saying she was with Notary Express with a closing nearby in my same county. Of course I checked with a "Orange Button" search - what I found did not sound good. But I noticed that the area code for the phone number was entirely different than shown in the posts. So just to find out what I could I called her back and was (relieved?) to hear her say they had already assigned it to someone. So I started digging and asked here where they were located, she said "Northern California but we have signings all over... and so on". Then I asked specifically if they were in Sacramento. She said something about a title company there but (again) that they were in Northern California. So now I said What city are you in? And she said Walnut Creek. Then I asked who was the owner of the company and she ran off a list of names, none of which were Rodney Luman or any others mentioned in other posts.
Does this sound like the same company? Paying/not paying? Did I miss out or better off? Did I ask the right questions?

Reply by christiSocal on 6/20/08 1:22am
Msg #252178

Could it be Notaries Express? They are in walnut and in signing central.

Reply by Gary Boehm on 6/20/08 8:13am
Msg #252201

Thank you that's the one!

Thank you! She said the name so fast I didn't get it right. They seem to have mixed reviews that's for sure! Either five starts/great to work with or one star/difficult or poor payment. I'll see if they call me again and post my experience with them. Thanks again for your follow up to my post!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/21/08 9:41pm
Msg #252450

I have worke for Steve and Svlana (not sure of spelling) out of Walnut Creek, they pay in 30+-. No problems as far as I know. I did one in May got paid last week.

Reply by NotariesExpress Signing Agency on 8/9/08 11:14am
Msg #259470

We are not associated with Notary Express out of Sacramento. NotariesExpress is a completely different signing company.
We have been in Walnut Creek for a little over a year and prior to that in Vallejo CA for about 3 years.
you can get more info on our website at www.notariesexpress.com or call 925-943-4902

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.