Notary Rotary
Notary on the Run Nationwide Annaheim Hills filed bankruptcy
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by RJE/MI on 6/6/08 10:33pm
Msg #250332

Forgive me if this has alread been posted. I did a search and have not seen anything on it yet. I emailed them and requested payment for a past due invoice. I received a reply today from the owner, Isabella Velasquez stating that she filed Chapter 7 which is due to take place in the next three weeks. She states she still feels obligated and although she is in "complete devastation and is unable to fufill my commitment to you at this time." Then says please allow me 30-60 days to pay your fee. I have only done 1 for them and they seemed really nice on the phone so I hope I will get paid but I am not holding my breath.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 6/7/08 12:28am
Msg #250338

Notary on the Run should have been avoided since 2004.

Reply by MonicaFL on 6/7/08 7:20pm
Msg #250402

Re: Notary on the Run Nationwide Annaheim Hills filed bankru

If you can find out what county the bankruptcy was filed in, I suggest you state a claim. Maybe then you might get paid. I would be sure state it as "services rendered". I am not an attorney and this is just a suggestion - not legal advice.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/7/08 10:15pm
Msg #250412

FWIW, Anaheim Hills is in Orange County, CA n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/8/08 9:08am
Msg #250427

Re: FWIW, Bankruptcy is Federal and, therefore, by

district, not by county.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/9/08 3:03pm
Msg #250563

You can search by county

http://www.uscourts.gov/courtlinks/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.