OT- Google Adwords. Need help, please
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Laura Vestanen on 6/15/08 10:15pm
Msg #251458

Hi, All

If you have run a successful Google Adwords campaign, would you let me chat with you via phone for a few minutes?

I am giving myself a crash course in Google Adwords and need help understanding the fee and bidding process.

This is for my volunteer work for a non-profit corporation. Funds are limited so I need to be strategy savvy on fees.

Please contact me via [e-mail address] -or- via NotRot pm -or- by the phone number listed on my NotRot profile.

You can find my profile by searching for a notary in zip code 98229. (Sorry for not posting it here but I am afraid every telemarketer in the country would harvest the number and call me.) I am on the west coast and have always been morning-challenged. If you call before 9am Pacific time, you will only hear gibberish :-)

MANY THANKS for your help!
LauraV

Reply by Laura Vestanen on 6/16/08 8:02pm
Msg #251558

Many thanks to all who helped. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.