Notary Rotary
One Touch Closings
Notary Discussion History

One Touch Closings
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Pierces Notary Services on 6/25/08 12:37pm
Msg #252898

One Touch Closings

Anyone have any very recent experience with them? She is assuring me that they have the payment problem resolved and pay in 20-30 days. Please - they called me for one tonight.

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/25/08 12:45pm
Msg #252900

Leopards don't change their spots. The negative comments about this SS FAR outweigh any positive comments. If you take the job, prepare to chase your money or work for free.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 6/25/08 12:47pm
Msg #252902

well sometimes people do change though - I wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience with them - apparently she said they had a problem with a guy in accounting and now she is handling it - this is Vicky.

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/25/08 1:04pm
Msg #252906

<<<......apparently she said they had a problem with a guy in accounting and now she is handling it - this is Vicky.>>>

According to Signing Central, from July 07 - March 08, they allowed this "guy in accounting" to screw over Notaries for 8 long months before they decided to have Vicky handle things? And I bet the three positive comments in SC about them are shills.

Reply by marilyn pitts on 6/25/08 1:33pm
Msg #252914

No 20-30 days I have one from March that is still not paid and one from April. They both try to put it on each other Tommy says I will have Vikki call you. Just tried to call and Vikki Ruiz cell phone is not in service for incoming calls. So to me this speaks volumes as to whether or not we get paid. (NOT) this is really too bad and so sad. I will still send my demand letter and work it for my money.

Reply by Tish/CA on 6/25/08 2:47pm
Msg #252932

Beware - this is exactly how Docuserv convinced me to take a job for them back in Feb. Still haven't been paid.

Reply by Pierces Notary Services on 6/25/08 6:13pm
Msg #252953

I'm not doing it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.