Notary Rotary
Pier National Notary
Notary Discussion History

Pier National Notary
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 6/20/08 6:07pm
Msg #252319

Pier National Notary

I got a call from them a while ago, and I told them that I was accepting any more from them since they got one
invoice for more than 30 days and I have sent emails with no response. It seems that after you do all the work and they just forget that you did the job. They are on top of you before the signing, while the signing, once their client get the package, wow! They don't know you anymore. He told me that the had accounting issues, well I bet because I haven't got my check! Enough!!

Reply by MikeC/NY on 6/20/08 6:47pm
Msg #252324

"He told me that the had accounting issues"

Just tell him you have "accounting issues" also - his Accounts Payable has to hook up with your Accounts Receivable...

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/20/08 7:19pm
Msg #252332

Thief, dishonest, crook, thief,swindler,unscrupulous business

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/21/08 9:36pm
Msg #252449

Something is up, when it takes them over 4 mos. to pay!

I got paid 6/2/08 for a closing done 2/22/08. I will not work for them any more. It is unfortunate, but time has shown that the companies that have no working capital, and rely on new business to pay their accounts (in arrears) is headed for trouble. In these leaner times, they will not survive. I did almost 20 closings for them between 2006 and Feb.08.
Too bad, their loss, not mine (this time!)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.