Notary Rotary
Possible "no sign' this eve
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by jba/fl on 6/17/08 10:43am
Msg #251632

All because the 'salesman' of the loan as the BO called her, won't return phone calls and/or email to a question he has.

Don't these 'salespeople' realize that there is no deal until the paperwork is signed?

Reply by Les_CO on 6/17/08 11:09am
Msg #251635

Now there's a question! I would think if I had several thousand dollars in commission riding on a loan that I would be waiting for ANY communication from the prospective borrower with bated breath.

Reply by CF on 6/17/08 11:38am
Msg #251639

Do you have the docs?

Probably $$$$ (thousands) due at close for the BO to pay up. That is, generally, why communication is bad between LO (salesman) and BO. I would look over the HUD before printing....and make sure that you dont waste your time & gas on a trip. Good luck!!!

Reply by Teresa/FL on 6/17/08 11:45am
Msg #251641

I would call the TC or SS who hired you and advise them

that the borrower has requested a call from their LO to discuss the final loan terms.

Tell them you will not print the docs until you verify with the borrower that they have spoken to the LO and have had their questions answered.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/17/08 1:16pm
Msg #251651

Re: I would call the TC or SS who hired you and advise them

I have all docs (since early am), am not printing even confirmation until LO talks w/Bo and he (bo) tells me it is a go. I have called TC, they have call into LO and they have heard nothing yet.

This is purely the LO. The BO is to bring ID to table, no $$, so that is not the issue. The issue is insurance which has been paid but he is being charged again and does not want to finance this. This BO is savvy and feels that the 'salesperson' who promised to 'always be there' is not keeping her promise.

Another waiting game, not of the usual for docs. As I said previously: deal not done till papers signed. "Salesperson' should know this and not count chickens until hatched.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 6/17/08 1:42pm
Msg #251662

There are still LOs out there who have no idea what they're

doing.

Last week I went to a RM signing only to discover the BO was blind and her daughter had signed the application and pre-disclosures for her. The daughter did not have POA giving her the authority to do this.

The TC and Lender had no idea that the LO had allowed this to happen. The BO signed a POA a couple of days later and the loan has been resubmitted to underwriting. I'm hoping to get this one closed before the end of this week.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.