Notary Rotary
Search 2 Close
Notary Discussion History

Search 2 Close
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by CopperheadVA on 6/16/08 7:33pm
Msg #251556

Search 2 Close

Has anyone done a job lately for Search2Close? I've done several for them but they haven't called me in almost a year. Are they still around?

Reply by jba/fl on 6/16/08 8:37pm
Msg #251564

I did many, then just poof, no call, nothing. Wish they would call though....

Reply by thnotary_NY on 6/17/08 6:28am
Msg #251607

I just read their app., which states "Fees will not be paid for printing DOCS". So they either do only overnights or it means they want you to print the bwrs. docs for free or something other than what it says. And this is another one that only pays $50., if the signing goes south. Even if they do give a fee structure, what if your mileage eats up their fee, you must eat the printing cost, and then only get $50 because the bwr doesn't sign.???
And I had to WALK the 20 miles because I couldn't afford to put gas in the car. lol

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/16/08 8:53pm
Msg #251565

Yep...they called several times and I did 2 or 3

but like you, haven't heard from them in some time - they were good to work with.

Reply by CJ/Alaska on 6/17/08 2:06am
Msg #251598

Re: Yep...they called several times and I did 2 or 3

Ive done several for them in the past three months.. and what I love about them is, If I dont invoice them right away, they email me and nudge me, Hey you need to invoice us so we can pay you! I have one I'm waiting payment on, They seem to call me in my area monthly, I do like working their stuff too..

Reply by SpinClose/MI on 6/17/08 8:41am
Msg #251614

Re: Yep...they called several times and I did 2 or 3

Their business is slower than it use to be and the staff is smaller, but they are one of the best companies to work for. Kevin Alexander and his staff are very professional.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.