Notary Rotary
Secure Signings
Notary Discussion History

Secure Signings
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by madhatter on 6/17/08 1:42pm
Msg #251661

Secure Signings

Had a bad feeling when I took the signing as a company I had never worked for before -- should have gone with my feelings and said "NO". They don't pay their notaries, they don't answer the phone, they don't return phone calls, etc. ATTN: Turn down all their signings as you will only be working for FREE and FREE does not pay my bills.

Reply by Tina Switzer on 6/17/08 3:52pm
Msg #251693

WHO IS IT YOU DID THE SIGNINGS FOR?
I just posted a comment about Blue Inc Signing, Jeff Cox! He has been doing this alot. Please let me know the name of the person/company it was for. It might be the same guy.
Thanks

Reply by Mamie on 6/17/08 10:04pm
Msg #251747

I was also no pay from Cox @ Blue Inc in Maryland.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 6/18/08 5:48am
Msg #251766

If you accept a job from a company - do a search here on NotRot as soon as you can get to a computer. Non-payment issues for Secure Signings go back as far as 2005 on this website. Once you've checked their reputation, you can always give the job back to them and tell them you cannot work for them due to their history of non-payment to notaries.

Reply by sue_pa on 6/18/08 6:52am
Msg #251772

last year they had overdue invoices with me. I e-mailed the lawyer who owned the title company - he e-mailed them and lo and behold they were in the office and called me - even though 10 minutes prior they weren't answering the phone. They gave a song and dance about me having to invoice via their web site (a site I had never looked at). I faxed my invoices and he had the audacity to say that 'the employees' didn't always get faxes to the right place - I told him to get up off the chair, walk across the room and pick it up off the machine. Even though I was a day or two away from filing a small claims complaint, they still fussed but did send my check. Contact the owner of the title company - no one underneath cares as much as the owner.

The 'best' part was I had a local notary go past 'their office'. It was a house - their checks say 'Suite ??". I laughed and wondered if that was the second bedroom on the right.

Reply by Emilia/NJ on 6/18/08 9:38am
Msg #251786

Re: Secure Signings,

Please use the orange button. This company has had payment problems dating back to 2005. Do not fall for them. It took them over 180 days to pay me for 3 signings then, and only after the AG of Maryland and the BBB contacted them. Take them off your list.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.