Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Signings were lousy this month but my vacation...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by OR on 6/26/08 12:11am
Msg #252991

in Alaska was the best. 8 days in Ketchican for a wedding. The wedding was under a water fall with Bears and Eagles. A trip of a life time. Now I guess I am back realy back if I am checking out NotRot. Field work sure has picked up for me the last 3 month. I wounder if that is the same for others. It does pay the bills. Has any one else been to Ketchican Alaska?

Reply by PSULION/PA on 6/26/08 6:55am
Msg #253007

Re: Vacation

Been there...... beautiful place....... is Annibelle's still down on the waterfront? Some of the best seafood and steamer's I've ever had....... I'm going back in August........ do a little fishing and see the sights again........ I wish I could figure out how to convince my wife to move to AK......... but alas

Reply by OR on 6/26/08 11:16am
Msg #253056

Re: Vacation

I agree with Annibelle's. We took the tram to the Restaurant at the top of the hill it too was wonderful but expensive. My husband said we couldn't move there because all our kids and grand kids live here. I was simply shocked when he said that. I think by far in all my travels this was the most beautiful place I have been too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.