Notary Rotary
SoCal Signings
Notary Discussion History

SoCal Signings
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by RonA/CA on 6/7/08 9:58am
Msg #250364

SoCal Signings

Anyone have any payment issues with SoCal Signings out of San Dimas, CA? I have a past due (50 days) invoice and they are not responding to e-mail inquiries. I have done several signings for them in the past and there were no problems. Are they, like so many other signing services, 'going under'?

Reply by MonicaFL on 6/7/08 10:00am
Msg #250366

That's strange - Lisa has always responded immediately to any questions/problems and has paid fairly and right on schedule. Please keep us informed as time passes on. They were one of the good signing services.

Reply by RonA/CA on 6/7/08 10:05am
Msg #250367

You're absolutely right! SoCal signings is/was one of the best and I had a good relationship with Lisa Bittner. That's why I am surprised they are not reponding or paying. I hope this is just a 'temporary lapse' on SoCal signings part.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/7/08 11:03am
Msg #250371

Re: SoCal Signings - I am surprised. I have never read

anything but positive remarks about her company. There was a post last weekend (I think) about a problem but she was immediately on it.

Perhaps your post will generate a response.

Reply by Lola Killackey on 6/7/08 8:31pm
Msg #250403

Re: SoCal Signings - I am surprised. I have never read

If you're talking about SoCal Signings out of San Dimas, Ca. If you haven't already called Lisa, I suggest that you do so. She is fair and pays on time.

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 6/9/08 5:31pm
Msg #250577

Im here, not sure who you are, but will be happy to look into payment issues

Lisa

Reply by RonA/CA on 6/9/08 9:17pm
Msg #250594

TO PUT THIS POST TO REST!! The original post on 6/7/08, regretfully, shouldn't have been posted. There are no payment issues with SoCal Signings. Specifically, Lisa Bittner is very professional and SoCal Signings always pays as agreed. They are one of the very best signing services providing work for NSA's. My sincere apology to SoCal Signings and Lisa Bittner for raising a payment issue, when none existed. It was an error on my part for which I am "very sorry"...........

Reply by Dmitri/SD/CA on 4/1/09 5:56pm
Msg #283071

RonA/CA, do you still think it was an error? Read my recent post... I think they're going under.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.