Notary Rotary
TCT No print fee??? Need to vent.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Dianne Pickard on 6/17/08 2:24pm
Msg #251671

Those of you who do work regularly for Transcontinental Title ....
are you aware that they do not pay a print fee in the event of a last minute cancellation?

I was advised this afternoon by Vendor Manager, Andrea Somers, that they will only pay a trip fee.

Since no travel was involved in the two closings that didnt go today at the last minute... in excess of 800 printed pages (includes borrowers copies) does not sit well with me.

Paper, toner and my time to sit here and babysit the printer to avoid any printing issues is worth something.

To quote Ms Somers: "TCT does not pay print fees. We view this as overhead cost to the notary."

This really sucks IMHO.

Reply by CJ/Alaska on 6/17/08 2:44pm
Msg #251677

Strike THEM off my list - Thanks for the heads Up.
Im sure THEY still charge other vendors for the work THEY did.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 6/17/08 4:18pm
Msg #251699

Most notaries would love to work for TCT and would probably just chalk it up to operating expenses.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 6/17/08 6:04pm
Msg #251711

Re: TCT - paid me in nine days !! n/m

Reply by Dianne Pickard on 6/17/08 7:23pm
Msg #251719

This is the first company I have ever had, in all my years of doing this, that refuses to pay a print fee. I thought it unusual based on my experience.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.