Notary Rotary
TEA: 2B or not 2B: That is the question...LOL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by rolomia on 6/24/08 4:37pm
Msg #252762

I called the NNA both yesterday & again, today, in order to inquire further about the apparently unknown status of the Trusted Enrollment Agent program. I spoke with three different customer service reps. regarding TEA. Two reps. said that, as far as they knew, the program is still active. Another rep. who supposedly knows more told me that they are just waiting for the program to be finalized, whatever that means. They currently only have two companies on contract for this program. I believe that may be part of the problem. Lots of members who are trained & ready to work, but few companies from which to assign said TEA work. I mentioned to all three what I was told by one of their CSR's when I called last week. None of them knew why I was "misinformed." Was I misinformed? The three reps. I spoke with today & yesterday were polite & friendly. They must be newbies. Obviously, the rep. I spoke with last week was a veteran who gave me the real scoop. I was hoping to get the same rep. on the phone this week. That's why I've called 3x in 2 days, already. But, no such luck. Makes me wonder if that rep. was leaving the company for being too honest with their members. In any event, time will tell. If anybody on this forum actually receives work in the TEA program, please let us know, immediately. I'm only relaying what I've been told by NNA staff. I have been a notary public for almost 9 years, and an NSA for 5 years. I'm NNA-certified & background-screened. I invest several hours each week toward my notary education. My NNA membership & NSA-section membership has yet to pay off. But, I keep hoping that persistence will pay off. So far, though, I've received more value from this forum & my basic membership here than I have from the NNA, as a whole. This doesn't surprise me, though. I hope all of you have fared better. I wish you the best. Good luck. And, thanks for your posts.

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/24/08 4:56pm
Msg #252767

Yeah, if anyone actually does a TEA, please post. n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/24/08 5:10pm
Msg #252773

Heh..I doubt you'll be hearing it from me...

My NSA membership and certification expire next month and my BGC expires in October - if this program really is still active I'm probably going to be the last one to hear anything.

Reply by Dennis_IN on 6/24/08 10:03pm
Msg #252822

I to was excited that another source of income (TEA) was offered by the NNA. If I haven't been called, nobody ever will, Meade Johson's World Headquaters & a Research center is located in my town. I was looking forward to seeing if it would be profitable. I have to admit that I have recieved many jobs tru the Signing Agent listing. And one is for tommarow worth $400.

Reply by Dennis_IN on 6/24/08 10:05pm
Msg #252823

Sorry for typos, I hit enter before I spell check...sorry n/m

Reply by MsM/CT on 6/25/08 8:56am
Msg #252858

I actually live in Pfizerville...they have 2 facilities within 7 miles of me. I have gotten nothing from this program and doubt that I will. I actually know quite few high-level employees there and they have not even heard about this.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.