Notary Rotary
This month and next month going to be tough
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 6/10/08 12:07pm
Msg #250658

May was ok, if I had worked the holiday (EOM) it would of been good. This month 2 closings so far and nothing for the rest of the week. That means come July I will be using credit cards and lines of credit to cover stuff.

I do feel for people that counted on the income. If I had 2 closings (I do a fair volume most of the time) What is it like for folks that only get few a month? The telephone has not had one call since last week. (I even checked to make sure it was working..lol)

Reply by snowflake/PA on 6/10/08 12:18pm
Msg #250665

My May was decent. I declined my one and only call for June closing as it was a lowballer. Hope rest of month gets better.

Reply by hp/MD on 6/10/08 2:29pm
Msg #250698

I am retired and don't accept anything less than xxx. Jan-May was decent but I just got my 1st one today. I was getting worried.

Reply by CJ/Alaska on 6/10/08 4:02pm
Msg #250706

I declined one yesterday (my first call in June) because it was a vendor who owes me for
4 jobs and I told them I was waiting for their Billings to catch up and pay me before I took
any more jobs from them.. she QUICKLY hung up on me LOL

Reply by Miranda/VA on 6/10/08 4:11pm
Msg #250707

I did decent in May well I have only done 4 for June. It is slow right now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.