Notary Rotary
To All Who Assisted Barbara Harvey In Santa Barbara
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 6/28/08 2:24pm
Msg #253516

I have stealth news about Barbara. Barbara has found a home in San Luis Obispo, just north of me about 30 miles, where she and her daughter, Victoria and Golden Retrievers, Ranger and Phoebe, will reside in a cottage home in town. Had it not been for all your caring and generous donations, this would not be possible. Barbara is fully engaged in moving and unpacking for her new abode in July. She is assisting me with a notary class I'm instructing on Monday, June 30, 2008 as well as taking the class to renew her notary. Life is on track again. Barbara and I are exploring opening a live scan facility in SLO, which she would run along with her own notary/loan signing business.

Again, thank you for all your support and emails. Barbara is just beside herself with excitement about the move, and you know how moves are~painful and stressful. This is one move she is very much looking forward to!

All the best! Cheryl Elliott/101livescan.com

Reply by jba/fl on 6/28/08 2:25pm
Msg #253519

Thank you so much for this Wonderful update! n/m

Reply by Susan Fischer on 6/28/08 3:49pm
Msg #253526

Such great news. It's in the power of the many to help the

few -

A family united, a new beginning, and a great day for celebration.

Here's to Barbara's new house, and the home her family creates within it.

Cheers!

Reply by MW/VA on 6/28/08 5:06pm
Msg #253535

Thanks so much for the update. I had kept her in my thoughts & prayers. It is all such a simple thing really--when another person is in need, lift them up. I'm glad to know she's on her way back up, and that this setback was only temporary.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/28/08 6:11pm
Msg #253545

Kudos to you, Cheryl, for stepping up!!!

You've done us all proud, in addition to clearly making a huge difference in one person's life!

Reply by 101livescan on 6/28/08 7:30pm
Msg #253557

Re: Kudos to you, Cheryl, for stepping up!!!

You're so kind, however, I am only the conduit through which you all passed such meaningful and beneficial gestures and gifts. Your donations and willingness to jump in for Barbara speak volumes about the strength of character of so many of you on this board. Many thanks again.

Blessings, love and light, CherylE/101livescan.com

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 6/30/08 12:19am
Msg #253653

Re: Kudos to you, Cheryl, for stepping up!!!

Great job Cheryl

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.