Notary Rotary
Truthful Profiles
Notary Discussion History

Truthful Profiles
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by lindetteh_PA on 6/14/08 11:11am
Msg #251312

Truthful Profiles

I have been receiving PM's from people in my area asking for help getting into this business. However when I read their profiles it states they have done hundreds or even thousands of closings. It's not that hard to tell when people LIE if you have been in business since 2005 and you have completed over 1000 closings then you have averaged almost 30 per month and if thats the case WHY DO YOU NEED MY HELP. Please people THINK about what your doing It's better for the TC or SS to know the level of your experience that way if there is a problem (and there will be problems) they can help you. Also as we've seen on this board its not that hard to check and see if your being truthful so if your serious about being a NSA remember a big part of it is your integrity

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/14/08 11:22am
Msg #251313

An experienced NSA can identify a 'new scheduler' right away. Am sure the same is true of Schedulers knowing a newbie when they hear one. You are only bringing your integrity into question by fudging your numbers.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/14/08 12:45pm
Msg #251323

Too bad not everyone associates honesty & integrity with the notary profession. I've encountered the ones trying to push their way to the top--they don't last because their lack of experience is apparent. I started my business with the resolve of building it on REPUTATION. Those first 100 signings were tough--that's where I needed to gain in knowledge & expertise. After 100 I was a lot better prepared. There's no compromise for experience. Now at over 400 & approaching 500 I'm a pro at what I do, and the word is out that I am a pro that can always been counted on. It's really paid off, and I have no regrets as to the course I took to get here.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.