Notary Rotary
Unpaid Notary Service
Notary Discussion History

Unpaid Notary Service
Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Vevonica Tat on 6/7/08 11:27pm
Msg #250418

Unpaid Notary Service

It's has been more than a month but the Get It Sign Notary company did not pay me the payment for the notary service. I tried to call their office number & left the message several times but no one return my calls. Then I tried to email to them it did not work either. What should I do now?

Reply by RJE/MI on 6/8/08 3:03am
Msg #250421

I am not sure how long you have been on this forum but I'm guessing not long because if you take some time and just read the posts on this forum you would find out a lot of helpful info about collections. When I first found this forum I did not post I just read everything and learned a lot about getting paid from almost all of my delinquent accounts. Go to the search button and put in the company name. If others have had dealings with your company there will be a lot of info on what others have expierienced including what they may have done to to get paid. Also you can go to signing central and search the company there. With the research I have done with this forum I have been paid by all but 1 of my outstanding invoices that previously I wrote of as a loss.

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 6/8/08 10:26am
Msg #250431

They owe me for 1 signing from 30 days ago. 30 days is my limit for waiting. Monday morning I will call the Title Company and tell them I wasn't paid and I am going to file legal action against them and the signing company. Then I do the same with the lender. This is usually enough to get them to pay. I have actually filed small claims actions and immediately they get served they have called me offering to pay but then I want my costs for filing paid too. I have taken this action many times and have always been paid. Do not give up! The signing company was paid at COE and they have your money.

Reply by LisaWI on 6/8/08 11:59am
Msg #250435

Re: Or.....

Had your money and spent it Smile

Reply by Jack Tri on 6/8/08 6:01pm
Msg #250461

Cheer s Cowboy! Way to go get them............

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.