Notary Rotary
Xerox Legal Sized Paper $35.00 woohooo
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by NJ_Notary on 6/12/08 11:27am
Msg #251018

Ok guys, I found it on FedEx for 35.55. When I called the W.B. Mason's rep that visited my office he asked to the see the price so I showed him and he priced me the paper at $35.00 even to beat the price. You might want to check their website out... wbmason.com. Their prices online are higher than if you are a customer. Let them know you want tbe a customer and get their cheaper prices. You cant go wrong wtih $25.99 lettter sized paper and $35.00 for legal. Hope this helps everyone.

God bless!

Reply by dickb/wi on 6/12/08 12:27pm
Msg #251030

you need to be careful....our office got a very good.......

deal on legal and bought several cases only to find out it was 1/2 inch short from 14".....
we of course kept it because most pages have at least a 1/2 inch or more heder and footer space so the material will fit......but that doesn't make what the paper people are doing to compete right......in my book it is dis honest and we will not be buying paper from this co any more......

Reply by NJ_Notary on 6/12/08 12:38pm
Msg #251033

Re: you need to be careful....our office got a very good.......

May I ask which company it was? If you don't want to say I completely understand. Our delivery came in today with the Xerox paper. I just measured it for kicks and its on the money and prints well too. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it. I also don't like dishonest companies.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.