Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Zee: What version of Outlook Express do you have?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Marlene/USNA on 6/11/08 3:11pm
Msg #250827

Click Help in the top menu bar, then click "About Microsoft Outlook Express."

I will not let Microsoft win this one.

Reply by NJ_Notary on 6/11/08 3:18pm
Msg #250831

Speaking of outlook how do I.....

Speaking of Microsoft Outlook... how do I open outlook and be able to view more than one email account at the same time does anyone know?

Reply by Mary Savarino on 6/11/08 3:40pm
Msg #250840

Re: Speaking of outlook how do I.....

Click on the Tools Drop Down and click on Account Settings. You can add a new email account there. You will need to know all of your incoming and outgoing mail server information to get it working though. I hope you can get it working!

Reply by NJ_Notary on 6/11/08 4:13pm
Msg #250865

How do i prevent all of my received email from going all into the same inbox . IE i have 2 email accounts. [e-mail address] and [e-mail address]. When someone sends an email to john it goes in the inbox. when someone sends jane an email it goes to the same inbox. how do i make seperate inboxes and outgoing boxes? IM not sure if im articulating that well or not.

Reply by Mary Savarino on 6/11/08 4:32pm
Msg #250873

You're articulating fine... I believe you click on change folder button after you've set up the email account. I have Outlook 2007... I'm not sure about anything earlier though.

I wish I could be more help but I'm not all that great at the program...

Good luck and I hope other people will have a better answer...

Reply by NJ_Notary on 6/12/08 11:28am
Msg #251019

Thanks for the help. Glad I was explaining it ok lol

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 6/11/08 5:23pm
Msg #250889

You Set Up Additional Inboxes in Mail...

...by right clicking on the main folder listed along the left side of Outlook under "Mail Folders". A drop down box will give you the option of "New Folder" & you click on it. Once you've opened up that new pop-up box called "Create a New Folder" you create a name for your new mail inbox (i.e. Jane Doe Inbox), leave the "Folder Contains" section at the default setting of "Mail & Post Items" & then select in the bottom box where you want the new inbox folder to be placed. I'd place it as a sub-folder of Inbox if I were you. After creating the new inbox you can then go to the menu item toolbar at the top listed as "Tools"...click on "Rules & Alerts", which will take you to a pop-up box showing an icon called "New Rule". Click on that & follow the instructions to create a rule which will automatically direct mail to the new inbox you created based on the criteria you want to use. Hope this helps.

Reply by NJ_Notary on 6/12/08 11:29am
Msg #251020

Re: You Set Up Additional Inboxes in Mail...

Is this the same for outlook 2003?

Reply by ZeeCA on 6/11/08 5:48pm
Msg #250892

Re: Zee: What version ~~~~ MARLENE

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Reply by ZeeCA on 6/11/08 5:48pm
Msg #250893

Re: Zee: What version ~~~~ MARLENE

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Reply by ZeeCA on 6/11/08 5:50pm
Msg #250894

NO CLUE WHAT HAPP ...anyway YAAAY

I figgered it out...

I went to layout... clicked on views bar than the bottom panel was open to changes... UNclicked on show preview and VIOLA! it woiked

thx for all yr assist EV1!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.