and another lowball company trying to recruit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2008 Index

Posted by Donna LaBelle on 6/24/08 4:23pm
Msg #252757

Received this email today

We are 4 star rated on notary rotary and A rated with the better business bureau. We have been doing a lot of work in your local area. No fax backs with us and we pay net 30 days. WE pay $80 dollars for edocs. If this is something you might be interested in please let us know. Thank you

(Docs2U)

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/24/08 4:55pm
Msg #252766

They won't have a 4 star rating for long, if people add their comments in regards to fees etc.

Reply by Nomad/OR on 6/24/08 6:01pm
Msg #252791

A lot of these SS post low fees, so would I...

It's the business environment and nobody wants to pay top dollar, we all want to save where we can.

So let the SS offer what they want, it doesn't mean they can't go up. One SS that wanted me to agree to $60 edocs when I enrolled ended up paying me $175 because I was the only one willing to take the drive.

I don't think we need to trash a reputation just because they want to pay low fees, hell, I want to pay low gas prices, but it doesn't mean I'm going to.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/24/08 7:18pm
Msg #252805

Re: A lot of these SS post low fees, so would I...

You have little control over gas prices, so you cannot even compare that. You can control what you are willing to work for.
No one is trashing anyone, I just thought it was funny that they think having a 4 star rating here will gain them 4 star notaries (not)....
You got $175, from a SS, that's great. How many total hours are involved and mileage involved when you have to be willing to "travel" to make $175 from a SS? I would much rather receive $175, for a standard e-docs within my normal area, wouldn't you? I don't do extra milage areas, but then again I live in an urban area, so most locations are within 5-30 minutes. I do understand that in some places milage is the norm, their fees should reflect that. The low pay would go away, if the notaries that think is is fine, would go away too.

Reply by Nomad/OR on 6/24/08 8:27pm
Msg #252813

Ya caught me, I tacked on 50 for the gas.

Reply by NM/CA on 10/21/08 9:50pm
Msg #267914

They pay me $85..... but they get me the business. my direct work pays me $100-$150. I am not going to turn down honest money. Good Company. My direct work comes first but if it's a slow day, sure I will do a quick signing for $85 for an hours work.............

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.